Website: Terms and Conditions
Sony Honda Mobility Inc.
Latest Update: January 8, 2024
This website (“Website”) is owned, operated and maintained by Sony Honda Mobility Inc ("we” or “us”).
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before accessing and using this Website. You can use this Website only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions.
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such modification enters into force when published on this Website. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
Limitations of Use
All materials, information and contents on this Website, including without limitation, text, images, videos, sound, designs, layout, software and any other information (collectively, “Content”) are protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, and other applicable treaties and laws of each country throughout the world.
No right to our Website or Content is assigned to you, and all right, title and interest in our Website and Content, including copyrights, are reserved and owned by us or our licensors.
Except for personal use or as otherwise expressly permitted by applicable laws and regulations, you are prohibited from using (including without limitation, reproducing, modifying, uploading, displaying, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing) our Website or Content, without obtaining our prior written permission.
Third-party content on this Website that is owned by third parties, including but not limited to software made available on this Website, may be subject to the terms and conditions provided by the third parties, such as our licensors. You are solely responsible for using such third-party content in accordance with applicable laws and terms and conditions.
“Sony”, “Honda” and any other product names, service names or logo marks used on this Website are trademarks of us, Sony Group Corporation, Honda Motor Co., Ltd. or their respective affiliates. Other product names, service names, company names or logo marks are trademarked and copyrighted properties of their respective owners and/or licensors. You are prohibited from using them, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
You agree that you will not use this Website:
- to infringe any rights, including any property rights, intellectual property rights or privacy rights, of us or any third party;
- to create, use, post, transmit, share or store any content that is fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, violent, abusive, obscene, harassing or offensive or other content that we deem improper for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion;
- to cause any damage or disadvantage to us or any third party;
- to engage in any activities that are contrary to public order;
- to engage in any criminal activities;
- to provide false information, including registering any third party’s email address;
- for any commercial purpose (except for those permitted by us);
- to defame, disgrace or libel us or any third party;
- to disrupt or interfere with the normal operations of our Website by introducing or transmitting files that contain viruses or other harmful or disruptive features;
- for any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations; or
- for any other activities that we deem inappropriate.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Website is linked to other websites operated by third parties. Such third parties’ websites (“Linked Sites”) are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of us. Use of the Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising in connection with the content of any Linked Sites or resulting from your use of such Linked Sites.
Nothing contained in this Website shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by us of the contents of the Linked Sites or any products and/or services appearing on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and us.
Proposal and Offer
We have a policy not to accept from any third parties any proposal and/or offer for our products and/or services, including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products, technologies, designs, processes, software, promotions, advertisements or marketing plans (“Ideas”) in order to avoid any possible future confusion or dispute. Please do not send any information which may contains your Ideas. We will return all the Ideas you may submit to us without our review or evaluation. When you send us your Ideas, you are deemed to agree to the following.
- We have no obligation to treat the Idea as confidential information.
- We have no obligation to consider, evaluate or develop the Idea.
- Even if we happen to develop any idea that is identical or similar in whole or in part to your Idea, we have no obligation to pay you for the Idea.
Disclaimers of Warranties
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we and/or our affiliates make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and/or safety of the contents of this Website, and any representations or warranties relating thereto are expressly disclaimed.
We and/or our affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use or access, or inability to use or access, the Website.
We may change the Contents on this Website, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this Website, at any time without any prior notice. We and/or our affiliates shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any change to the Contents or inability to use this Website.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless otherwise expressly provided. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the Court of first instance.